Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lack of Humility Explained In A Three Minute Cartoon





Imagine all the conflicts that could have been avoided if the words/phrases "please", "thank you", "excuse me" and "I'm sorry" had been used
taken from
http://twitter.com/mlopezvito




I get so many ideas either looking at other people's stuff or even just talking to people and having a dialogue. Now remember I said I get ideas. I do not rip them off. I use their idea as a starting point.

I read Marty's thought above and it reminded me of this profound cartoon from that profound man Theodore Geisel. That guy was talented, brilliant , creative , original and quality. All terms that we throw around too loosely around these days. Days when reality TV and rap music reign supreme.

What is said in a three minute cartoon about compromise, consideration, win-win and self entitlement can not be understated.




Ed


No comments: