Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How Does It Feel To Be A Criminal Lawyer




Jack Ford is a lawyer who has also been a TV personality for many years.

I joke a lot but I will not joke about my experience with the legal system. 1) I was a juror 2) I was a witness in a sexual harassment case. Both in British Columbia. Two of the great unwritten blogs as of now anyway.

Most of us base our perceptions about lawyers on what we see in the movies and on TV:


Well in the mp3 file provided listen to Jack Ford describe his experience in the legal profession:

What's it like to defend

What's it like to prosecute?

What's it like to send an innocent man to jail?

I thought with all misconceptions of what a lawyer does ( like lawyer jokes) that you might find this first hand account useful.





Ed


http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/jack-ford/



No comments: