Friday, July 3, 2009

How Many Times Do You See Congratulations in your Email?



How Many Times Do You See Congratulations in your Email??

I saw this subject in my email (congratulations!!) and I came close enough to deleting it. I did not recognize the name. But then again gmail is so good at filtering spam. I opened it and it was serious. I really won something. I know it will be a book. I am not sure what book yet. For those paying attention I submitted a blog entry that I really was going to write regardless of the contest. I noticed contest when I joined Fully Booked fans because Mensa Jeffrey joined it. You all know when it comes to Mensa Jeff , it's monkey see, monkey do. There must really be very few entrants if they chose my entry. You know what this means? If they publish actual blog, Tin , Jepi, Doc Albert etc will get exposure too outside of Multiply etc. I can imagine the typical entry has some high school girl waxing poetic about Stephanie Meyer then you get my entry which is a jar to the senses. A rant that goes everywhere. From Twitter to eye candy to pictures of my bedroom to the dashing Ron Perlman. If they don't withdraw this prize maybe the execs in Fully Booked will call for drug testing? Anyway good to know I won and maybe this will score one small step for my version of psycho blogging. Does this mean I can call this an award winning blog?



Ed


http://edrlopez.blogspot.com/2009/06/half-blood-prince-and-other-book-to.html


http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/730/Half_Blood_Prince_and_Other_Book_to_Movie_Ideas



From: A D fullybooked.com>

Date: Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 7:37 AM
Subject: Congratulations!








Congratulations! Your blog entry has been chosen as one of the winners of the June Bloggers Book Club Challenge!




Please pick up your book prize from the Customer Service section of Fully Booked High Street beginning July 5, 2009.




Also, please expect acknowledgment of your blog entry in our website www.fullybookedonline.com




Thank you very much and again congratulations!




A D


Events Manager



Tel. no. 858.7**8


Fax no. 858.7**5


Mobile: (0921) 258***3



Email: ad@fulybooked.com






--
http://edrlopez.blogspot.com/


No comments: