Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Is Love? POTM Video




What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Song by Haddaway



Talk about every cliche lyric.


For many years I so much looked forward to CKVU TVs Sports Page Plays of the Month. What you are about to see is the side effect of having gobs and gobs of VHS tapes. I loved them. They picked all kinds of genres and at the end of the month they would show all the plays that fit into the one song. And the best part was they would show clips that were not sports related . Witness this sample which shows the skit of Will Ferrell, Chris Kattan and Jim Carrey taken from Saturday Night Live. I always knew what month they came from based on what sports were in season.


Ed










Generic disclaimer: If you are viewing this post in Livejournal, Blogspot , Email or Dan Patrick/ CNNSI and you can not find videos or audio or files or pics . Please go here http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal and look for corresponding date of this post. Thank you

No comments: