Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How to Do Away With Farmville etc



I hate to break it to you all but I could care less what you guys "accomplish" in your little Facebook games. Today I learned I am not alone. But what this little group did not know was how to block out Farm Town, Bejeweled Blitz , Sorority Life, people who only talk about the Lakers etc. People who are likely to be offended by this will unlikely be reading this so I am covered there. They just want to buy more people in Friends For Sale than read stuff anyway.

My cardinal rules in Facebook are:

1) try to install enough applications that fit in one hand.

2) never use that moronic , path of least resistance tool "________ likes this"

3) one day comprehend people that send Starbucks coffee or mug of cold beer or gourmet bottled swamp water. What is the diff??? Why do each of those stupid things need application installation??


OK How To censor all those esoteric apps so you can read posts that will be infinitely more useful.


1) with your mouse look for the "hide" feature

2) click your choice

3) that's it!!



The day I constantly force feed you my experiences playing Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto , Final Fantasy, Phoenix Wright and Zelda will be the day you can call me a hypocrite. I am not saying don't play games. I am saying what makes you think your contacts care??



Ed


Related posts :

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/805/God_Wants_You_To_Know_Facebook_Applications

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/683/Oh_The_Freedom_We_Take_For_Granted_


http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/tag/facebook

Please note: full jpeg attachments diagramming the process are available in the Multiply version of this post.




No comments: