Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sometimes what lies beyond is called the truth.

Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed.
Bruce Springsteen

"We Get The Government We Deserve"
- anonymous


John Maxwell was right. If you get two people together with two ideas each you do not come out with 4 ideas. You may come out with 5, 6, 7 or more. Many thanks to the many insightful contributors to Doc Albert's blog. Also to Doc Albert for his unique brand of satire that totally explains this messed up show biz obsessed baduy society. Also let me just tell you that unlike me Doc Albert refuses to Facebook or Twitter but he Blogspots and he obviously uses Multiply. He is far more unwavering and rooted in principle than me. I am a sellout. But I digress.

It all started with this blog:


http://worldofalbert.multiply.com/journal/item/183/Local_Showbiz_Mysteries_I_Wish_I_Have_Answers_To?replies_read=28

The Philippines lacks a leader with intelligence, integrity, conviction , charisma and credibility that Dr. King showed in that speech you will see below. Somebody can be here right now with the first four qualities but based on the idiotic stunts that show business here gets away with, I doubt the last trait can be achieved with the electorate.

I am sick of people bragging about our people or our workforce or anything else (boxers) unless they can explain to me how our politicians do not represent our people. And explain to me why everytime I listen, read , watch or talk about the news , I have an urge to take a long bath....... in sulfuric acid.


Ed




My Own I Have A Dream Speech. - first saw the light of day in the Doc Albert blog.


Call me naive but I have a dream. The way for us to improve as a nation is to take a realistic assessment of what we are and what we are not. Work at what we can improve on and know what we have to improve on. The problem is our kababayan believe that emotions, "blood" and "loyalty" are adequate substitutes for LOGIC and HARD WORK. If you agree with what I have to say then spread it. Also add me as an online buddy. We combine ideas and maybe we can get somewhere much easier than doing it ourselves. Maybe we will enlighten some people and there can be change. Maybe. Read my posts tagged "protests", "olympics" "politics", "elections" in my home page. I swear more people protest Terry Hatcher and the Desperate Housewives (a comedy show) than a convicted plunderer running for president. What we are dealing with and fighting with is perspective. That in a nutshell are the "mysteries" Doc is battling with and some of us seem to agree with. Sharon flipflops and her credibility is not even questioned? Why? Perspective. Sometimes perspective requires you see beyond what advertisers, marketers and politicians WANT you to see. Sometimes what lies beyond is called the truth. If the truth shall set you free in this country then we are still shackled like Hannibal Lecter.

http://worldofalbert.multiply.com/journal/item/183/Local_Showbiz_Mysteries_I_Wish_I_Have_Answers_To

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/11/do_we_get_the_government_we_de.html

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/951/One_Person_Wants_To_Make_Dancing_With_The_Stars_About_Race_And_Not_Dancing

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/970/Sometimes_what_lies_beyond_is_called_the_truth.

Generic disclaimer: If you are viewing this post in Livejournal, Blogspot , Email or Dan Patrick/ CNNSI and you can not find videos or audio or files or pics . Please go here http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal and look for corresponding date of this post. Thank you

manny pacquaio














No comments: