Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Grace Period for Movie Spoilers



I hate when movies are spoiled. I remember distinctly my smart nephew Matthew spoiling the tour de force scene in Ratatouille. This during the week the movie came out. But what does he know at that age? Besides, back then I was way more current in terms of movies than I am now so there really was no harm done. Listen to Dan Patrick and the Danettes discuss where we should draw the line on spoilers. They discuss Fight Club, Sixth Sense, and other movies that you should have seen by now. The funniest spoiler discussion though was from the Larry Sanders Show. Hey Now! Hank Kingsley discussing with the late Gene Siskel as you can see below. Listen to the two minute discussion attached in Multiply as usual.

Ed

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/979/Grace_Period_for_Movie_Spoilers


No comments: