Thursday, November 12, 2009

Now For A Needed Dose of Stupidity

Now For A Needed Dose of Stupidity

This week I have been posting serious and I have been posting sentimental. It about time to post stupidity.

What I am giving you here is an episode of a show so uniquely stupid that I just love it. If you give this video 22 minutes of your time and you do not complain to me that those are 22 minutes that you will never get back, then I am doing something wrong.

If you want the imdb link to prove this show actually existed well here it is.

Whether or not anyone watches this is irrelevant. I just could not live with myself if I never gave you the opportunity to watch this. It may never be available on line. I give you the opportunity , what you do with it, is up to you.

Ed





Chris Elliot, Get A Life











No comments: