Monday, November 23, 2009

I Got A New Channel





I got a new channel.


If you can watch this 90 second commercial. It's for what has been my obsession for the last 72 hours. In that amount of time I watched daily updates, hockey between Montreal and Washington. Football between Arizona and UCLA, football between Ole Miss and LSU. Dolphins vs Panthers, Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech. New England vs the Jets, Philadelphia vs. the Bears.


The commercial promotes their programming



a) NFL Football, my favorite.





b) NHL Hockey, fast guys, hard hits, cat like reflexes and real fights


c) NCAA Football and Basketball




d) NASCAR racing but no Cole Trickel and Ricky Bobby


e) The Pro Bowl


f) The Super Bowl


g) NFL Total Access from the NFL network


What's the point of all this?


Not one Manny Pacquiao commercial or highlight!!!!!!!




Ed






No comments: