There are other angles here but just sticking with the Q&A of the pageant.
I also provided a funny but dated list of beauty pageant questions from Letterman's glory days in NBC.
TOP TEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASKED MISS AMERICA CONTESTANTS
10. Which is your favorite dancing raisin?
9. Can you spell your home state without looking at your banner?
8. How does it feel to be the only contestant with a fat butt?
7. How much of your scholarship money have you lost in the slots?
6. If you were stranded on a desert island with a shampoo for oily hair and creme rinse for dry hair - what would you do?
5. Aren't there any other girls in your state?
4. Don't you want to put some ointment on that?
3. Are those real?
2. Don't you have anything better to do?
1. Would you consider teaming up with Miss Teen U.S.A. to fight crime like Batman and Robin?