Saturday, August 22, 2009

If I Love Writing So Much Why Was This Torture?



Those of you that know me outside of this blog whether its by email, chat or in person know that in the last two months I can not speak 5 or 6 sentences without mentioning two words: "The Paper". At 12:40 today the madness stopped. At least for now. It could have been better. But it's in.



Just the thought of this being due was like the mythical Sword of Damocles for me.






Just so you guys can see , it's really that thick. So if I was insufferable, there you go. At least it amounted to something. Thanks to Ana and Rookie for patiently helping me with the printing and binding. Right at crunch time.







Of course as you can see, I was not the only one relieved that this day has come.







This is us with our Professor Elfren Cruz.
I think Anna did all you guys a favor covering me, I was functioning on no sleep. I admit , I was on performance enhancing drugs. Starbucks Tanzania






I have known this for a while but Prof. Cruz is a great raconteur.



I doubt any of the younger GSB students will stumble upon this blog entry. It might debunk some myths.


Ed




No comments: