Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crazy Cab Story


This is easily worth 4 minutes of your time. Since you only have to listen you can do some other things while listening to it like fix up your room or one of those other chores I find a hard time doing over the weekend this ugly incident happened:


http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/What-they-re-saying-Patrick-Kane-s-future;_ylt=AnrBQWU5V6vjnrpjbXdCKCF7vLYF?urn=nhl,181833
I will not go into details about that but you can by going to the story. That story reminded one of talk show hosts about another story. One that I can not simply do justice to but I will let Scott Van Pelt give it to you here in Multiply. Or click the attachment if you are getting the email.

By the way, I learned a new term listening to this story: over served. Ed

Technical note: from about 4:00 to the end of this mp3 file is a serious commentary on a previous post I did on Josh Hamilton about the constant battle one fights with addiction. Worth three minutes more of your listening time.

No comments: