Friday, March 6, 2009

You Will Have To Use Your Imagination

I am really planning a piece on the free spending stimulus package. In the meantime they say a picture is worth a thousand words. And I don't even have that. I tried Google Images on this and found nothing. Still I find Recliner's description as good as any.

Ed

http://www.reclinercommentaries.com/2009/03/obama-cartoon.html

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Obama cartoon

I just saw a cartoon which I would love to post, but will refrain for copyright reasons.

It is a cartoon of President Obama, with a huge smile, skipping along taking money from a wallet and throwing it all over the place.

A guy in the cartoon is thrilled saying, "Look, he's giving us money just like he promised."

The guy's wife has a concerned look on her face as she responds, "He's got your wallet."

How true it is!

No comments: