Thursday, June 24, 2010

Interview with a Stalker




My long time readers know I sometimes show videos of low lifes for two simple reasons: 1) Protect yourselves and love ones from them. 2) I don't look so bad in comparison.

I am sure stalkers have existed from the beginning of time. But this short ABC News video shows us the effects of the stalkers on their victims as well as how stalking is a different ball game with all the social networking that was not available for Travis Bickle.



I also have a confession to make. I used to stalk somebody. There that felt good. I can admit it now since a few years have passed. I am very sorry. I hope I am forgiven. I want to take this moment and apologize to someone who I hurt with my irresponsible actions. Yes, I want to apologize to Charles Durning.




Ed

















No comments: