Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't Vote for Lita If You Live In Dasmarinas Makati










For every one who exalts himself will be humbled,
but the one who humbles himself will be exalted."
Gospel

Lk 14:1, 7-14







Katring (typhoon) is upon us. I drove through it to get to where I was going late this afternoon. While going to my destination I passed through the main artery of Dasmarinas Village which is Pasay Road. It is the widest street there. Apparently not wide enough for a certain pompous politician who lives on Pasay Road. Granted the term pompous politician is actually redundant. I am not good at estimating size but I estimate Dasmarinas Village to be about one and a half square kilometers. The relevance of the size I will get to in a while. For everyone that tells you that everything is on the Internet I could not either find the size of Dasma nor could I even get the name of that arrogant hen who is hoping to get voted in on Monday.



























Us motorists have enough troubles trying to negotiate our vehicles through a typhoon and that Lita knob instructs her vans ( I estimate between 8 and 12) to double park outside her humble abode essentially disrupting the flow of traffic on one side of the street. Why does someone need that many vans in a constituency of that size?? The cost per day for those vans won't make sense with elections at this level. But this is the Philippines. Where the suckers are abundant during election time.




Let me attempt to read the mind of this battle axe:




I Lita of Dasmarinas Village will be facing an election in two days. There is a storm and vehicles in my community are having a challenge getting around. But that is not my concern. It is more important that I draw attention to myself by inconveniencing my community. I will have my vans carrying my hideous likeness block the main road. Can't these people see that I am doing it for their own good? I will compromise their safety because I have an election to win. I am running for public office and I will serve them by getting in. I will get in by getting in their way. There is no other way to get my own arrogant a@@ into office.






I will be bombastic like Manny Villar and use 12 vans with my own ugly mug adorned on them to attract votes to myself like sailors to a sleazy bar. Overkill is the way to go. Worked so well for Manny Villar. All of you are too dumb to see through it anyway.




For those of you who do not live in this hag's territory and don't feel you can relate, here is how you can. Vote against cretin like this. Support people who are considerate of their community and not those who look down on it as insects to be stepped on. To serve one must be humble. This bozo sure ain't.




Ed




Tags: Elections, Barangay, 2010, October 25, Kagawad, Councilor, Manny Villar, politics, politicians


http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/274452/the-humble-shall-be-exalted

http://edrlopez.blogspot.com/2010/04/beware-naked-man-who-offers-you-his.html



No comments: