Friday, December 19, 2008

My Friend In Iraq writes

Original post

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/446/Word_from_someone_visiting_in_Iraq

Lito D's reaction

unfortunately, my platoon and i were out on patrol when curt s. showed up in our forward operating base (FOB). like always, we infantry dudes always miss out on
all of the good crap. he showed up together with "eve torres" of WWE and some silicone breasted hotties. damn!
2-14 is the cavalry unit my platoon is attached to and i can proudly say, we did
more than those "cub (cav) scouts" can imagine. it will all be over for me here soon and believe it or not, the locals we encounter here each day wants us to
stay. a sheik even offered to get me the most beautiful girl in the village
(to marry) and build me a house> imagine that....
yup. i will keep coming back here until the last american soldier leave. why?
it's my job and i love it....
"a very merry christmas to yu'all......"
peace and thank you for your support, brother ed....
second post

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/journal/item/460/Shoe_Throwing_

Lito D's reaction

the guy is getting two years time in jail and now asking to get a pardon.
i say @#$% him.....

No comments: