Friday, September 17, 2010

If Its Easy To Do Its Easy Not To Do



  • Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins-
  • "Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become."
  • It's too bad failures don't give seminars. Wouldn't that be valuable? If you meet a guy who has messed up his life for forty years, you've just got to say, "John, if I bring my journal and promise to take good notes, would you spend a day with me?"
  • We've all heard the expression, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Well, I've got a good question for you: What if it's true? Wouldn't that be easy to do - to eat an apple a day? Here's the problem: It's also easy not to do.
  • What you give becomes an investment that will return to you multiplied at some point in the future.
  • When somebody shares, everybody wins.
  • "Showing a profit means touching something and leaving it better than you found it."
  • Most people are just trying to get through the day. Sophisticated people learn how to get from the day.



I first heard Jim Rohn's voice in 1994. I was looking at my Facebook this morning. It was in the Jim Rohn Facebook Page I joined a while back. It said Happy Birthday Jim Rohn. Which is normal and nice enough. Then it followed with these dreaded words " would have been " . He only died December 5 2009 and I did not know. You know our world is screwed up when people care more Rico Yan and Francis M. dying than Jim Rohn. Jim Rohn will live on in the hearts and minds of people who have real values. Just hopefully maybe one day I will be one.

In the meantime on the celebration of what would have been his 80th birthday take ten minutes and either watch the video provided or download the audio of him sharing and communicating. Even though his words have touched me for many years a fair question is what do I have to show for it? Well I can't show you a financial empire. What I can show you is the diversity of my blog and how I try to communicate learning and experience. How I try to make note of things around me and try to learn and hopefully get others to learn. Experience both good and bad as he says in the talk about the seasons. As he says in the analogy of the orchestra. The orchestra is not there to only play happy little high notes. You need the full experience of the orchestra the happy and the tragic. You should welcome all experiences which may be easier said than done. But there is a bigger reason when we wrestle with our challenges. I will leave you and the topic of Jim Rohn like this. This is the first birthday of Jim Rohn where he is not on this Earth. But he can still give you a gift instead of the other way around. Visit his page on Facebook, his website or simply view the videos in this blog/ Youtube or download the attachments in my Multiply blog. Any of those things are easy to do as Jim says. He also says they are easy not to do. Happy Birthday Jim Rohn! Ed






http://www.mediafire.com/?kotei2425zg

http://cornholiogogs.multiply.com/



http://www.jimrohn.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=550#SUCCESSF




For more information on Jim and his popular personal achievement resources or to subscribe to the weekly Jim Rohn Newsletter, visit www.JimRohn.com.



Quotes by Jim Rohn, America's Foremost Business Philosopher, reprinted with permission from Jim Rohn International 2010.
As a world-renowned author and success expert, Jim Rohn touched millions of lives during his 46-year career as a motivational speaker and messenger of positive life change.







http://www.mediafire.com/?kotei2425zg











No comments: