Friday, July 25, 2008

Slice of Life Google problems

As you all know. I am chemically addicted to the Internet. Tonight Jacque and I will finally watch Dark Knight. But she gets off later than I do plus she has to fight rush hour traffic to meet me here. So I get to blog to you guys. Anyway I am in an unfamiliar Internet Cafe not far from the chosen Dark Knight theater. I turn on Google . It's in some Eastern European language that does not use the 26 letters you see before you. I take a guess looking for English. Remember the saying as bad as things get, they can always get worse. I find myself in some Arabic language . Now it's really roulette. I take another stab and YES!!! I get French. Which would have been my third choice out of all the languages they have. Then I get it back to English. Moral of the story: Use Yahoo.

No comments: