Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just read its part of an experiment Part 1



Please take this experiment with me. See if I can communicate and educate something you may know nothing about.


I love football . I always wanted to do an NFL football for dummies class or book or whatever. So why not a series of blog entries? I know I can find financial backing
for that. I want to make it so simple that anyone can learn
something. I had this in the draft section since July 24 then yesterday I saw my football partner in crime publish his own and it gave me the punt in the posterior I need to reignite this.
This is a football




This is the field.



Each team at any one time has 11 players on the field.
The 11 players are usually one of these 4 types:

  • offense
  • defense
  • kicking
  • receiving the kick/ defending the kick.

Football is an ironic name for the game because rosters are usually 40
+ players but usually only 2 people per team actually make contact
with the ball with their feet. That would be;

the place kicker


and

the punter.




Part 2 When I dream it up .
Ed
--
http://edrlopez.blogspot.com/

No comments: