Sunday, May 20, 2018

Royal Wedding Royal Schedding



I posted something in Facebook that I can not back up with anything online. It was something I read in either Sports Illustrated, Sporting News or the Vancouver Sun sports section.


Let me set the scene. It is in the middle of NFL training camp. Dick Vermeil is coming off a season where his Philadelphia Eagles  lost the Super Bowl to the Raiders. Just to put that in context it would take another 25 years before the Eagles appeared in another Super Bowl and 38 years before they would win one.

He was asked his thoughts on the Royal Wedding and he replied ( to the best of my ability ) " The royal what???? "



Good news I tried finding any proof of this happening after I wrote the introduction and no I was not smoking something. I found this on Twitter.








No comments: