Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Earloop Blues




 I am a recent owner of   Bluetooth earphones. There were no real instructions and I attached the supplied hook to the main earpiece. I thought I had a 50% chance of getting it right. Which of course means I also had a corresponding 50% chance of getting it wrong. Guess where what side of the coin fell for me?


I Googled " how to remove ear loop plastic bluetooth". It was clasped tight and I tried for a bit to dislodge it. After some attempts at a search and trying to loosen I got nowhere. I guess not damaging that cheap piece of plastic was victory enough. I even tried inserting the earpiece without relying on the hook. It was a lame attempt.


No idea why it took so long . All along I was putting the main earpiece on my right ear like it was preordained as such. I put it on the left ear and bingo! If only other problems had such a direct solution.




No comments: