Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slice of Life Jan 14 2009

Today my Tito (uncle) Benny and I were discussing how long coffee should sit in the press before you plunge and pour.






I am also his roommate in the office so when he settles back down in his desk he fiddled with laptop like he usually does. Then he calmly blurts "yeah it's 4 minutes" . I asked him if he was in the Starbucks website and he said no he was looking it up in



Martha Stewart



I then asked if there was a section in the website on


tax evasion
.




He corrected me and said Martha Stewart's crime was

insider trading


I then said "Oh, I was thinking of Wesley Snipes".



I then joked without laughing that "yeah you can see why I get them confused. "


He also replied in a tone of voice that did not betray laughter but implied we were on the same page that " yes , I can see why you get them confused".





Looking back at this semi funny moment today I thought to myself" I have a cool roommate"





Ed

No comments: