Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Lost Something Yesterday





Yes, it's a cliche but you take things for granted until they are gone. At least in my case for a while. There have been times in my life I have lost the feeling in my upper legs and my balance. Yesterday I lost something I know some of you wish you lost. Let me tell you it's no fun.

Yesterday my appetite was gone. I knew it was only temporary but still my mind drifted to the worst case scenario. I just had this sudden bout of stomach flu that is apparently going around. Yesterday I did not even feel like sitting up, let alone anything else. I was lucky to get it over in a day. Then again I was taken care of by Manang the Miracle Healer and I will tell you that story if I know you personally and you direct mail me. One of those things that might be too unconventional for a blog entry.


No comments: