Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Win !!! I Win!!!! Kind of

That much is true . I would have won the grand prize like they said but I am in the wrong part of the world. You get to listen to it. Here is where I console myself with all the rhetoric. You know the ones. Who cares about the prize ? You beat everyone world wide. It's the journey not the destination. Well I won. Since all I have to show for it is audio clip. Listen to it. Just skip to about the 4 minute mark. All the rest is to give you a feel for the others that read "on the air".

I also included the email telling me I am not worthy because of location. The contest was to figure out video games for movies never made. When the entries came in they removed all duplications. Meaning that all of mine were all unique. Nobody picked those 3 movies, Being John Malcovich, Before Sunrise and This is Spinal Tap.

Also when you listen to their banter, what must scare you is I can relate to these lunatics enough that they appreciate what I wrote. But for the record I have been listening to these lunatics for two years so what does that say about me? In the end I won and that will have to be enough. Oh yeah, getting this blog entry is part of winning .

Ed

rom Brendan Sinclair
to Ed Lopez
date Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 2:02 AM
subject RE: Game movie tie ins
mailed-by cnet.com
hide details Aug 5 (5 days ago)
Reply
Hey Ed, you may have heard that you won the listener contest on the
HotSpot this week. Unfortunately, I hadn't realized you were from Manila
when I made that decision. We can't award prizes to contestants from
outside the US, so I'm afraid I can't send you anything. Those were
great entries though. Thanks for listening and taking the time to write
in. Sorry about that; I hope it won't keep you from tuning in in the
future. Have a good one,


Brendan Sinclair
News Editor
GameSpot
235 Second Street | San Francisco, CA 94105
- Show quoted text -

http://www.gamespot.com/misc/podcast-hub/index.html?tag=subnav;podcasts&om_act=convert&om_clk=dlsubnav

No comments: