Friday, August 29, 2008

Good Thought That I Need

Always , always be listening , watching and reading something new . You never know what you will pick up. Oh yes I will be the first to admit I am cynical in this blog. But once in a while something positive comes along that can help you improve someone' else's outlook and even your own. I heard this today and it reminded me that I have to more in improving people's lives and to share more positive things to y'all. Hope you can take the one minute to listen to him say it.

If you need to know more about the source, I included the two links below:

http://www.amazon.com/Winning-Every-Day-Lou-Holtz/dp/0887309046/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220171815&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Wins-Losses-Lessons-Autobiography-Holtz/dp/0060840811/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220171815&sr=8-1

Ed

When people need love and understanding the most is when they usually deserve it the least. - Lou Holtz said on ESPN Radio Aug 28, 2008 (sound clip included in this entry).

No comments: