For those of you sick of my political rants. Little changeup for you. Tonight was one of those nights where I saw the traffic and decided to roam Greenbelt instead of get in the driver's seat. I was able to do a few things then came the time to decide where to eat. I saw a niece tonight and I told her the beauty of being single is you get to pick where to eat. The bad part is I argue with myself.
Chihuahua just got hold of me with it's tractor beam. I always loved Mexican but dang it, I love hot sauce, hot peppers etc. My stomach may curse me 2-8 hours later but in the words of Styx "whatever the price I'll pay". Chihuahua is a place for me where the food is something you put on the hot sauce. I did not take any pictures because never thought I would blog about it. Anyway order a burrito, taco, nacho bowl and pick your content. Then experiment which sauce will enhance your food. Another plus though I did not avail tonight is they have draft beer. Tonight was at least my third time there if not my fifth. They also have wifi.
Exclusive — President of Cyprus: ‘Sky Is the Limit’ for Bilateral Relations
with USA, Trump Has ‘Unique Advantage’ in Negotiations Because ‘You Know
Where You Stand’ with POTUS
-
NEW YORK — President of Cyprus Nikos Christodoulides told Breitbart News
exclusively on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly that
America...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment