Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome to Blog 2


Thanks for coming. This is part 2 of my attempt at Blogging. Please check out blog 1 in yahoo 360. I don't intend on transferring stuff from there to here and I did put a lot of work into it once upon a time. Yahoo id is innagadda54. url is

http://360.yahoo.com/

Though the last time I put in an entry I think Clinton was still in office.
Posted by Picasa




Todd Schindler, UBC, Chemistry, Rick Spratley, Joe Jackson, Bob Dylan, Randy Newman, Rednecks, Red Necks,



SFU , doris Jim, apocalypse now, Bernard Lakowski, Jim Kerr, Paul


Bachmann, Paul Wiedemann,Wiedeman , Panagopolous Pizza, 4th Avenue, Major League, buzz words so you know


it's me, Ed Lopez, Long and Mcquade, Arthur Ang, Sean beattie, vancouver college, Spuzzum, Muzzups, St.


Augustines , Softball, Communications, chris elliot, david letterman, Langara , Simon Fraser University. Chrysler new


Yorker 79 , Suraj jaswel , Primerica Financial Services, Monica Mangione, Mark Keith, , Holy


Smokes, ten of Diamonds,

1 comment:

Dough Boy said...

How did Charles Durning get into that pic next to the Silver Surfer.