Saturday, June 13, 2009

How Do I Spell Obama? Let Me Count The Ways.

My tita informed me at lunch time these exist. None below are mine but if I think of any I will put it here.Well I did think of two

One
Book
And
Man believes he is
Awesome


and


Obviously
B.S.ing
And
Misinformed
Addlepate

Yes, that's a real word. http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/addlepate




Ed


Our Biggest American Mistake Awaits

Oh Boy, A Marxist America!

Obtusely Blatant Arrogantly Marxist Apologist


Obviously Bouncing Around Muslim Accusations

Overly Boastful About Minor Accomplishments

Oddly Bitter About Middle America


Obliterated By American Made Artillery

Obviously Bad American Marxist Antichrist

One Big Accident Many Accomplices

One Big Ass Mistake America

Overrated Blundering Activist Menacing America

Overtly Bringing Abortionist More Activity

Organizing Bureaucracy Against Middle America

Obnoxious Buffoon Annoying Most Americans


Obviously
B.S.ing
And
Misinformed
Addlepate

One Book And Man Believes he is Awesome

No comments: