Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great Movie Quote To Chew On



I love this scene from the movie (below) . It just says so many things about the human condition.


About
:

  • doing what you believe.
  • grey area
  • compromise
  • living with yourself
I was just reminded of it today thinking of someone who I know. Complaining about something years ago then turning into exactly what they complained about.










Ness: I have foresworn myself. I have broken every law I have sworn to uphold, I have become what I beheld and I am content that I have done right!





Another interesting piece of trivia from the movie

Brian De Palma met Bob Hoskins over a drink in Los Angeles to discuss playing Al Capone if De Palma's first choice Robert De Niro were to pass on the role. Since De Niro didn't say yes, Hoskins told De Palma he would do it if he were available. When De Niro finally took the role, De Palma sent Hoskins a thank you note, and the studio paid Hoskins, who had a "pay or play" deal, $200,000. Hoskins called De Palma and asked if there were any more movies the director didn't want him to be in.


Ed



If you don't see the video screen please click here.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/


No comments: