Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Hate You !!!! Die!!!

I truly love blogging for the simple reason that even I never know what mood I am in. Serious, happy , angry, silly, contemplative , it's all here. There is very little about my life that's real that is not here in one form or another. There is that reoccurring dream of wrestling with David Niven but that is for another time. When the day comes that they lock me in the basement of Makati Medical , I would not be surprised if this thing I wrote below is one of the things that tipped people off that I belong there.

Ed

I have hated you since I knew the meaning of non stop scratching. You are literally a blood sucker and I despise your existence. You are merely trying to stay alive but fact is , it's at the cost of my comfort.

You are the reason I am O.C. with anyone who does not the close the door of a room I am in. Those suckers don't know you. But I am wise to your act. I have suffered because of you and you will die by my hand. Or so I say.

Speaking of hands , Usually my hands are red trying to get you. But not the dark red splotch I am aiming for but the stinging red that hands become when impacted with such force. Force I was hoping would be the last thing you feel. But usually that undesired red just hurts me. It's the cost of doing business. A business that ironically has me red and has cost me more "red " in more ways than I care to go into.

You treat me like a buffet but I don't ever recall putting up an "open" sign. Worse, drinks are always on the house. I don't recall handing over my credit card.

How do you do it? You can be black against white tiles in the bathroom yet totally evade me. Sometimes the sheer force and speed I feel I have to muster to snuff you is exactly what causes enough sudden wind to whisk you away to safety and concealment.

You have this uncanny knack of knowing when to show up. When I can least do something about you flying around wondering where to land on me. Whether I am shampooing or in mid piss , that's when you show up .

So whatever additional survival time you may have , you have earned.You are a cunning adversary in which I am glad there is no scoreboard, for I fear to look. If I did know the score I might be demoralized for life.

Then again that's the issue isn't it? I have so much life compared to you. So my short term misery in exchange for extending your short term life. Even if you put it that way. I hate you, die!!!!

http://www.control-mosquitoes.com/


No comments: