Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chris Sabo on Late Night With David Letterman 1988






http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/AllMyRedlegs/


For 6 years I have been a member of this group to learn more about the Reds from the viewpoint of true fans. Although it is so hard to follow baseball via the TV in a country where ESPN from April to September is practically Yes Network Southeast Asia. Every off season I would promise my group mates something. This is to make up for the fact I am so far from ground zero that it's hard for me to act here and just react.  A few years ago it was a behind the scenes of the Mets Reds brawl in 86. I did not deliver. Today for all my friends in this group I am contributing this video for all fans of the 80s. And those of us who were there.

Ed




No comments: