Monday, May 25, 2009

I Suppose I Could Collect My Books and Go Back to School

I got the above line from the Rod Stewart song Maggie May . I am glad this day is here. I had an extremely long break from my pursuit of my MBA. Not a good sign when Prof. Cruz gives me a look of mock horror as if to say " you are finally back".
The whole day at the office I was already tired knowing this was going to be a long day. Then I could not catch a cab . Residue traffic I guess from the Makati Day parade. So I walked. Which is not bad except it gets hot after a while.

After a while in that class, I got too nervous and stressed to even think of fatigue. Prof. Cruz looked at the little group where I "earned " my spot then told me he was expecting a lot from us.

No picture but to make up for it I have three applicable videos:

1) Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School . I am about that age too.

2) Welcome Back Kotter. A teacher returns to teach the remedial class he was once a part of. For me it's a welcome back.


3) Maggie May - Rod Stewart from 1976


Ed


tags: GSB, La Salle, RCBC, MBA,









No comments: